Insta Crush Saturday

If you're a fan of Nollywood then you should be familiar with our star for today.
I have the pleasure of featuring a dear friend of mine. His contributions to the television and film industry knows no bounds and as such has made him more than qualified to be featured as our "Insta Crush" today. 




Mike Chukwuemeka Uchegbu is a Lagos based actor, broadcaster, motivational speaker, host/compere, prolific voice-over artist, aspiring film maker etc. His accomplishments makes you want to sit up and do more, I tell you. 



He has been a broadcaster from 2015 to date and worked as a News anchor and freelance TV presenter for Galaxy TV Lagos and BTVA news programs titled "Business Unusual. "




Being an anchor hasn't impaired or hindered his passion for acting as Mike has graced the screens in so many of our 'home based' movies and television series.




I remember I had the pleasure of meeting him and his colleagues when he came back to school for his convocation back in 2008 and as soon as I heard just how accomplished he was in 'my industry of interest' I told myself I'd have that someday too. 



He has appeared in the following movies and series as listed below;
  • Taste of love (2014) a Micro-media production. 
  • Desperate Housewives Africa (2015) as a supportive lead. 
  • The Johnsons (2012).



  • Tales of Eve, The other woman, The Nectar series produced by renowned actress and producer;  Sola Sobowale (2015-2016).
  • Mnet series "My Flamates".



  • Battleground (season one) 
  • Forbidden 
  • Also coupled with premiered movies, both TV and cinemas such as Memoirs of 4 and Sergent Tutu



Mike has a diploma certificate in film making and directing from the Hollywood Affiliated "Delyork Film Academy" in 2014. As he hopes to produce his own movies someday. I for one can not wait! 








Besides being a modern day "TV Superman", Mike is a simple man who enjoys the simple pleasures of life, like talking (trust me he talks a lot), watching movies, driving (please, who loves driving?) acting and traveling. 

For more information about Mike Uchegbu visit his social media pages;
IG: @mykuche
Twitter : @mykuche
Facebook: Michael Uchegbu. 

That's all for today guys. Thanks for reading and I'll see you next week
🖤🖤🖤
Kuku

Comments

Popular Posts