My NYSC Journal || "Tuesdays are for CDS"

Hey guys and welcome to another post on "Journal of a Nigerian Corper."

For most Corpers In Nigeria today is the day we give back to the community where we were posted to serve our country.




I was lucky enough to be put in a group that has a connection to my course of study. "Culture and tourism."




Here's the ish though, ever since I started attending our weekly meetings it has been a bore and I'm yet to understand what the group is about. Not to diss my group but we could just sit down for an hour staring at ourselves without ideas or plans for something exciting and productive.

I want to share. I want to help but I don't think most of them would like the idea of me being a busy body. Because as we know all too well nobody likes a "know it all."





Any how, I'm contributing to the group by being in attendance as much as I can and maybe with time I'll get to understand the dynamics of the group.

After the meeting I decided to treat myself to Shoprite as always. The worst thing that could happen to my wallet and I is having this mall close to the NYSC secretariat. It's practically where Corp member go to onload after a hard day.





The month is ending, holiday's coming to a close and we'll all be back to work soon enough. This is my last "holiday hurray" if you will. It has really been a fun one.



Oop.....somebody getting chicken. one fact about me, I like chicken like a "black american" would.



That's all for today guys. See you all on my next post and I love you as always.

Kuku

What do you think? Should I leave my current CDS group to a better one? Or should I make an impact where I am?
Leave you comments below and let me know what you think.

Comments

  1. 😂 😂 😂... Nice write up once again kuku... I think today's post is about discussion. you do complain about your cds group, not entertaining, but nevertheless Drug free is the best cds group you surely might love to be, but the thing is that it is not related to your field.. So what i will suggest is to look for a way to enhance and work more on your group.... On a second thought batch A are passing out soon. So the post of group president will be free... You know what that means... Lol.. Keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts