Insta Crush Saturday!!!

Hey guys, Welcome to another episode of Insta crush Saturday!

I spend a lot of time on Instagram hunting down the coolest and inspiring fashion influencers.  And among so many, I will be celebrating the brightest of them all.





Ada Oguntodu is quite the talented Scottish based blogger. Her sense of style is colourful, bold and daring. Honestly, I am always looking forward to something new of hers and I can't get enough of her instagram feeds.

Here are some of my favorite creations by Oguntodu.








Oguntodu has what you would call an androgynous style. A combination  of masculine and feminine pieces to produce an unorthodox style. It's risky but she sure knows how to make it work and I love her for it.







Ada Oguntodu is a blogger at No.ordinary.com. She has a platform where she shares her daily fashion creations and adventures.


The combo of purple stockings and gold straps makes a simple Jeans and T-shirt look more exciting



She loves to play with colours. Experimenting with silhouettes and opting for oversize jackets, pairing them in a way I wouldn't dare to and it's absolutely brilliant. I love it!


This mustard and pink look is life! 







Very vintage. Very chic! 




Spot the vibrant colours? 












Absolutamente preciosa!


At first glance, Ada Oguntodu doesn't look like the daring artist she is. This hobby of hers however started when she was but a young girl. She would mix and pair clothes for her siblings to either approve or disapprove. Years later, she has become a blazing star in the fashion industry, doing what's she loves best.
And that's why she is our Insta crush for today!!! 
That's all I have for today guys. Thanks for reading again and I'll see you next week. 

Leave your comment below and tell me which social media influencer inspires your fashion sense. 

Have a lovely weekend! I know I will.
Kuku🖤🖤🖤

Comments

  1. Daring and bold.but some colors went off for me not revealing her black beauty without the makeup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I disagree but we all have our preferences don't we. The warning see it she is breaking out of the norm and experimenting with colours and textures we would otherwise consider odd. And isn't that what fashion is all about? Daring to create something new?

      Delete
    2. Thanks for commenting. I appreciate it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts