Beauty: Using Eye-shadow for Eyebrow filler

As a makeup lover I try to discover new ways to perfect my skill and today I will be sharing one of many beauty hacks I have learned. Before we begin I want to state clearly that I am no makeup expert but I believe that if you must wear makeup then you have to do it right. I'm just a girl who loves learning new things and sharing those things with you guys.

 Today I am going to give a written tutorial if you will of how to use eye-shadow to fill your brows.

Now if you're you're going for an eye pencil I suggest you use the Marc eye pencil filler. It is really smooth and unlike other eyepencil fillers this doesn't leave your eyebrows looking all ragged. It blends perfectly with your eyebrows.

After watching so many YouTube videos, I decided to show you my own version of how to get the perfect brow using eye-shadow. Now this is for all struggling girls out there like me who are just trying to get the hang of this makeup thing. We'll get there my lovelies. I used the cocoa brown eye shade in the Zaron pack and long story short I am impressed at how good my brows came out.




Below is a link to my YouTube channel where you can see how I achieved this:

https://youtu.be/XKWsGch6i8Q

Comments

Popular Posts