Insta Crush Saturday || Men's Style

Happy saturday guys!


If you're new to the blog, let me use this opportunity to welcome you and thank you for stopping by.


It's Saturday again and y'all know how we kick it here. So, I know I've been featuring mostly female bloggers and stylists here but today I've decided to do something special for the guys.


Today we're featuring men's stylist and fashion blogger extraordinaire Wale Idris.

I have to say I don't know a lot about men's fashion. Heck, I'm completely clueless but all I know is that I like my man looking hot and dapper. You know, some incentive to make other girl's tummy turn, if you know what I meanπŸ˜‰. 


So, here is a look book for you guys. Some inspiration if you will.



































Wale is a blogger, stylist and fashion consultant who lives in London England, and he serves style like you wouldn't believe. 

I feel like I'm building him up too much but he is one of the Insta fabs I follow and I really like his style. Which is weird because I'm not a dude.

Go check his Instagram page @waleidris for more fashion inspiration.


That's it for today. See you next time guys.


Kuku πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€

#Instacrushsaturday #fashion #menstyle #inspiration #dapper 

Comments

Popular Posts