THE LOOK BOOK: STYLING THE LEOPARD PRINT

Hey guys. Welcome to my blog again. 

It has been a wonderful month so far and most of my time has been spent on working on my writing. Today I will be talking about one of my favorite fashion piece and how to style it. 

Leopard prints have been controversially known to be a trashy piece of clothing, but I feel it all depends on how you style it. This print can be styled to give not only a classy feel but also make you feel sassy and confident about your body. It defines your curves perfectly.

This is my first post on the fashion section of my blog and I will be giving tips on how to style this timeless fashion piece and I also put together a look book of how I styled mine. 



My leopard piece is a flowy dress, with full side sleets and half length sleeves. 




I paired my leopard print with a black leather skinny jean to give it the pop I needed. For footwear I went for a basic leopard prints strap heels. 




Details on the side sleets. Gives you room to show of those legs. Love love love this!!!




Accessory choice for this outfit is a neutral  beaded hooped earring and I also decided to wear my hair up for this look.



This print can be styled in different ways. Here are some tips on how to style "leopard prints" in a classy and chic way.

1. My favorite look is wearing a leopard print blouse over a denim short or skirt. Loosely front-tuck your blouse and finish this look with flats or heels. You can throw on a leather jacket to give this look an edgy feel.

2. Break out a flowy leopard dress with neutral accessories, as styled in the pictures above. Most people think of slutty and showy when leopard print is mentioned but it doesn't have to be low-cut or a body fitted dress. Switch it up a bit and go for something loose and flowy. To accentuate your curves use a belt to singe it up. Finish up this look with neutral heels or flats.

3. Leopard print as foot wear. For a comfortable yet stylish look, wear leopard flats with a white top (this could be a nice chiffon blouse or tee-shirt). Jazz this look up with a pair of dark shades and black leather bag and you're good to go.

4.  Carry a leopard bag with anything. Leopard print is the new neutral. It's a combination of black, khaki and white. It particularly versatile, looks good with anything and gives a sexy confident look.

5. Use leopard prints as a tiny accent on a clean and simple outfit. A little bit of this print goes a long way in making your entire look stand out. The simpler and more monochromatic the rest of your look, the more that touch of leopard stands out. Wear it as a belt to accentuate your waist, on sunglasses or a scarf to draw attention to your face.

And that my lovelies is all I got for today. I had so much fun putting this look together and I do hope you guys love it has much as I do. Share your thoughts in the comment box. Let me know what you think of this look and have fun creating your own looks.

Thank you for reading and enjoy the rest of the week. With love from me.😘

Comments

Popular Posts